Solar Control Glass
- The coating provides heat and solar control properties at the same time.
- Heating and cooling expenses are reduced.
- Do not compromise on natural daylight and transparency.
- Reduces condensation on glass surface.
- In winter cold spots, in summer hot spots by windows are eliminated and heat inside the room is radiated equally.
- Provides extremely high levels of protection against UV radiation over 75%,therefore helps to reduce fading and ageing effect.
Solar Control Glass is preferred in residential, small/medium sized commercial buildings and provides comfortable living areas to end users with its thermal insulation and solar control property.
Solar Control Glass is manufactured in accordance with EN 1096 Glass in Building - Coated Glass.
Uses and Effects
- Solar Control Glass is heat and solar control glass.
- These Series reduce heat loss from windows by 77% compared to single glazing, 50% compared to ordinary Double Glazing Unit (DGU). Therefore effective heat insulation in winter is provided and heating expenses are reduced. It also decreases solar energy transmission by 40% compared to ordinary DGU. Therefore it keeps cooler in summer and cooling expenses are reduced.